FOR INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS: Print version
Customized Retirement and Investment Plans
- Define investment objectives, the appropriate risk level and other important issues.
- Determine if the goals are realistic given available assets, projected savings and time horizon.
- Prepare an Investment Policy Statement (the client’s expressed wishes about the major investment policies governing how the investments are to be managed).
- Construct the personal Investment Plan customized to the client's unique situation.
- Establish the Asset Allocation policy.
- Select appropriate, cost-effective investments.
- Identify fees, commissions and other expenses.
- Describe and explain how the investment strategy works.
- Evaluate current investments and determine if expenses are reasonable.
- Assist with implementing the plan and placing orders where appropriate.
- Establish a routine for maintaining the plan, reviewing investment performance, rebalancing the portfolio and making necessary adjustments.
Investment Consulting Services
- Second Opinions – Portfolio and Strategy Analysis
- Trouble-shooting to identify serious risks, problem areas, and unnecessary costs.
- Special Projects
GUIDANCE FOR TRUSTEES, CONSERVATORS AND OTHER FIDUCIARIES:
- Investment plans and strategies for trustees, fiduciaries, guardians, executors, conservators, endowment funds and foundations.
- Investment strategies and recommendations to help decision-makers comply with the requirements of the Uniform Prudent Investor Act (UPIA).
- Development of an Investment Policy Statements (IPS) that addresses the needs of all beneficiaries and documents the decision-making process.
- Educational meetings to explain the UPIA, the IPS and investment strategy to all parties.
- Second Opinions (review existing or proposed strategies for suitability, risks and costs).
FOR EMPLOYERS, RETIREMENT PLAN SPONSORS, & EMPLOYEE GROUPS:
- Employee counseling and education.
- Group seminars